1. Amir-Maafi, M., Parker, B. L. and El-Bohssini, M. 2007. Binomial and Sequentialsampling of adult Sunn Pest, Eurygaster integriceps Puton. Pages 115-121. In SunnPest Management: A decade of progress 1994-2004. 2007. Bruce L. Parker, Margaret Skinner, Mustapha El Bouhssini and Safaa G. Kumari (Eds.). Published by Arab Society for Plant Protection, Beirut, Lebanon. 432pp.
2. Bagheri Matin, Sh. 2013. A compilation the Geographic information system of Eurygaster integriceps in overwintering site by GIS in Kermanshah province. Final report of project in Plant Protection Research Depatment. N.18786032. 36p. (In farsi)
3. Beal, D. J. 2005. SAS code to select the best multiple linear regression model for multivariate data using information criteria. In Proceedings of the South-East SAS Users Group, October 23–25, Portsmouth, pp. SA01–SA05.
4. Bouwmeester, H., Abele, S., Manyong, V. M., Legg, C., Mwangi, M., Nakato,V., Coyne, D. and Sonder, K. 2000. The potential benefits of GIS techniques in disease and pest control: An example based on a regional project in central Africa. International Conference on Banana and Plantian in Africa.
5. Cook, S., Cherry, S., Humes, K., Guldin, J., and Williams, C. 2007. Development of a satellite-based hazard rating system for Dendroctonus frontalis (Coleoptera: Scolytidae) in the Ouachita Mountains of Arkansas. Journal of Economic Entomology, 100(2), 381–388.
6. Jamshidi , M., Nazari, H. and Azadbakht, N. 2012, A compilation Geographical Information system of Eurygaster integriceps in overwintering site by GIS. The first national conference on agriculture for sustainable development and healthy environment, Islamic Azad University of Hamadan. (In farsi)
7. Kabaluk, J. T. and Vernon, R. S. 2000. Effect of crop rotation on populations of Epitrix tuberis(Coleoptera:Chrysomelidae) in potato. Journal of Economic Entomology, 93:315-322.
8. Karimzadeh. R., Hejazi, M. J., Helali, H., Iranipou, S. and Mohammadi, S. A. 2014. Predicting the resting sites of Eurygaster integriceps using a Geographic information system. Journal of Precision Agric. 15: 615-626.
9. Karimzadeh, R. 2010. Using geoinformatic in Eurygaster integriceps management in East azarbaijan province. PhD. Thesis. Tabriz University. (In farsi)
10. Kemp, W. P., McNeal, D. and Cigliano, M. M. 2001. Geographic information systems(GIS) and integrated pest management of insects. In D.H. Branson and B.Redlin (eds.), Grasshoppers: their biology, identification and management. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Research Agricultural Service. (Also published as part of CD-ROM and also available online at http://www.sidney. ars.usda.gov/grasshopper/Handbook/VI/vi_9.htm).
11. Kemp, W. P., McNeal, D. and Cigliano, M. M. 2000. Geographic information systems (GIS) and integrated pest management of insects. In G. L. Cuningham & M. W. Sampson (Technical Co-ordinators) (Eds.), Grasshopper integrated pest management user handbook. Technical bulletin 1809. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service. VI.9.
12. Majidian, M. 2003.Geographical Information Syastem and its application in agriculture. Journal of agricultural specialist.115: 54-61.(In farsi)
13. Ghasi, M. 2012. A compilation the Geographic information system of Eurygaster integriceps in overwintering site by GIS in Kordestan province.Twenty-first Iranian Plant Protection Congress. (In farsi).
14. Merrill, S. C., Holtzer, T. O., Peairs, F. B. and Lester, P. J. 2009. Modeling spatial variation of Russian wheat aphid overwintering population densities in Colorado winter wheat. Journal of Economic Entomology, 102(2), 533–541.
15. Parker, B. L., Skinner, M. L., Costa, S. D., Gouli, S., Reid, W. and El Bouhssini, M. 2003. Entomopathogenic fungi of Eurygaster integriceps Puton (Hemiptera:Scutelleridae):collection and characterisation for development. Biological Control. 27:260_272.
16. Parsi, F. 2012. A compilation the Geographic information system of Erygaster integriseps in Overwintering Site in 5 Province In IRAN by GIS. Final report of project Iranian Research Institute Of Plant Protection. N.18783590.24p. (In Farsi)
17. Rajabi, Gh. 2000. Ecology of wheat and barley harmful sunn pest in Iran. Agricultural Research, Education and Extension Organization.(In farsi)
18. Rajabi, Gh. 2003. Insect Ecology. Agricultural Research, Education and Extension Organization.(In farsi)
19. Rong, J., Dian-Mo, L., Bao-Yu, X., Zhe, L. and Dong-li, M. 2006. Spatial distribution of oriental migratory locust (Orthoptera: Acrididae) egg pod populations: implications for site- specific pest management. Environmental Entomology, 35(5), 1244–1248.
20. Shafiee nasab,B., Shakarami,J.,Mohiseni,A and Jafari,Sh.2015. Investigation of geostatistical characteristics of spatial distribution of pods contaminated with coconut harp Heliothis viriplaca Huf in rainfed fields. (Lep .: Noctuidae).Plant pest research,5(2),49-59.
21. Sokouti, R., Kolahchi, A., Jabbari, A., Mahdian, M. 2011. The application of geostatistics to assess groundwater salinity changes of Urmia plain. National Conference on climate change and its impact on agriculture and the environment.69-73.
22. Villate, F.2005. Temporal variability of the spatial distribution of the zooplankton community in a coastal embayment of the basque country in relation to physical phenomena. V-288, N2/ DOI- 10. 1007/ BF00007128, 79-95.