1. Ahmadi F., Assadi Y., Hosseini S.M., Rezaee M. 2006. Determination of organophosphorus pesticides in water samples by single drop microextraction and gas chromatography-flame photometric detector. Journal of Chromatography A, 1101(1): 307-312.
2. Berryman A.A. 1999. Principles of population dynamics. Cheltenham; Stanley Thornes Publishers, Ltd. Cheltenham, UK, 243 p.
3. Bock Carl E., Jane H.B. 1991 Response of grasshoppers (Orthoptera: Acrididae) to wildfire in a southeastern Arizona (USA) grassland; American Midland Naturalist, 125: 162–167.
4. Branson D., Joern A., Gregory A.S. 2006. Sustainable management of insect herbivores in grassland ecosystems: new perspectives in grasshopper control; Bioscience, 56(9): 743-755.
5. Buntin D. 1991 Effect of insect damage on the growth, yield and quality of Sericea Lespedeza forage; J. Econ. Entomic, 84: 277-284.
6. Capinera J., William J.R. 1980. Response of wheat seedlings to actual and simulated migratory grasshopper defoliation; J. Econ. Entomol.73: 258-261.
7. Champ J. 2005 Grasshopper Campaigns in Saskatchewan during the 1930s. A Report for Saskatchewan Western Development Museum’s Winning the Prairie Gamble” Exhibit, Pp:1-12.
8. Fair J., Patricia L.K., Lowell C.M. 1995. Effects of carbonyl grasshopper control on nesting killdeer in North Dakota; Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 14(5): 881-890.
9. Fieldinga1 D., Brusvena M.A., Shafiia B., William J.P. 2001. Spatial heterogeneity of low-density populations of Melanoplussanguinipes (Orthoptera: Acrididae) associated with grazing and vegetation treatments; Canadian Entomologist, 133: 843–855.
10. Gage S., Mukerji M.K. 1978. Crop losses associated with grasshoppers in relation to economics of crop production; Journal of Econ. Entomol, 71: 487-498.
11. HCPMRA, 2013. Diazinon Risk Management Plan. Health Canada, Pest Management Regulatory Agency. Re-evaluation Note - REV2013-01. 13 p.
12. Hein G.L., Campbell J.B. 1997. NF97-328 A Guide to Grasshopper Control in Cropland (Revised May 2004(.
13. Hewitt G., Jerome A.O. 1983. Control of grasshoppers on rangeland in the United States perspective; Journal of Range Management, 36:202–207.
14. Hewitt G., Rees N.E. 1974. Abundance of grasshoppers in relation to rangeland renovation practices; Journal of Range Management, 27: 156–160.
15. Hinks C.F., Olfert O. 1992. Cultivars resistance tograsshoppers in temperate cereal crops and grasses; Areview. J. Orthoptera Res, 1: 1-9.
16. Joern A. 2004. Variation in grasshopper (Acrididae) densities in response to fire frequency and bison grazing in tall grass prairie; Environmental Entomology, 33: 1617–1625.
17. Joern A. 2005. Disturbance by fire frequency and bison grazing modulate grasshopper assemblages in tall grass prairie; Ecology, 86: 861–873.
18. Joern A., Gaines S.B. 1990. Population dynamics and regulation in grasshoppers; Pages 415–482 in R. F. Chapman and A. Joern, editors. Biology of grasshoppers. Wiley, New York, New York, USA.
19. Johnsona1 D., Worobeca A. 1988. Spatial and temporal computer analysis of insects and weather: grasshoppers and rainfall in Alberta. Memoris Entomological Society Canada, 146:33-46.
20. Jonasa J., Wolesensky W., Joernc A. 2015. Weather Affects Grasshopper Population Dynamics in Continental Grassland Over Annual and Decadal Periods; Rangeland Ecology and Management, 68(1): 29-39.
21. Kydd J. 2002. Agriculture and rural livelihoods: is globalization opening or blocking paths out of rural poverty? Overseas development institute (ODI). Agricultural research & extension network (Ag REN), 16 p.
22. Lockwooda J. 2000. Area-wide pest management of locusts and grasshoppers: the striking similarities of problems and solutions in Africa and the United States. In: Tan, K.H. (Ed.), Area-wide control of fruit flies and other insect pests. Joint Proceedings of the International Conference on Area-wide Control of Insect Pests and the Fifth International Symposium on Fruit Flies of Economic Importance, June 1–5, 1998. Penerbit University Sains Press, Penang, Malaysia, Pp: 169–179.
23. Lockwooda J., Anderson-Sprecherb R., Schella S.P. 2002. When less is more: Optimization of reduced agent area treatments (RAATs) for management of rangeland grasshoppers; Crop Prot, 21: 551-562.
24. Lomer C.J., Bateman R., Dent D., Groote H.D., Douro-Kpindou O.K., Kooyman C. 1999. Development of strategies for the incorporation of biological pesticides into the integrated management of locusts and grasshoppers; Agri. For Entomol. 1(1): 71–88.
25. Mariottinia Y., Langeab C.E. 2014. Infectivity, viability and effects of Paranosema locustae (Microsporidia) on juveniles of Dichroplusmaculipennis (Orthoptera: Acrididae: Melanoplinae) under laboratory conditions; Bio control Science and Technology, 24(6): 715-722.
26. Masabni J., Lillard P. 2013. Easy Gardening. Insect control. Agri Life extention, Texas A&M System. Pp: 3-11.
27. Mattson W., Haack R.A. 1987. The Role of Drought in Outbreaks of Plant-Eating Insects; Bioscience, 37(2): 110-118.
28. Meyer G. 1998. Mechanisms promoting recovery from defoliation in goldenrod (Solidagoaltissima); Can J. Bot, 76: 450-459.
29. Onsager J. 2000. Suppression of grasshoppers in the Great Plains through grazing management; Journal of Range Management, 53: 592–602.
30. Onsager J., Owen O. 2000. What tools have potential for grasshopper pest management? Pages 145–156 in Lockwood JA, Latchininsky AV, Sergeev MG, eds. Grasshoppers and Grassland Health: Managing Grasshopper Outbreaks without Risking Environmental Disaster. Boston: Kluwer Academic.
31. Owen O. 1986. Insect pests of wheat in western Canada and their control, polyp. 415-430. In A. F. Slinkard, and D. B. Fowler [eds.], Wheat production in Canada. A review. University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Canada.
32. Owen O., Slinkard A. 1999. Grasshopper (Orthoptera: Acrididae) damage to ßowers and pods of lentil (Lensculinaris L.). Crop Protection 18: 527-530.
33. Pfadt R. 1994. Field guide to common western grasshoppers; 2nd ed. Wyoming Agricultural Experiment Station. Bulletin, 912 p.
34. Quinn M., Walgenbach D.D. 1990. Influence of grazing history on the community structure of grasshoppers of a mixed grass-prairie; Environ. Entomol, 19: 1756–1766.
35. Rodriguez L. 2008 A global perspective on the total economic value of pastoralism: Global synthesis report based on six country valuations; The International Livestock research Institute, Nairobi, 28 p.
36. Royer T., Mulder P. 2004. Grasshopper Management in Rangeland, Pastures, and Crops. Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Oklahoma State University,
37. Secoy D.M., Berube D.E., Riegert P.W., Mitchell G.J., Dale B. 1981. Preliminary Examination of Secondary Effects of 2-4-D and 2,4,5-T Spraying on Selected Saskatchewan Community Pastures. Regina (Canada): University of Regina. DSS Contract 07SU.31048-9-0766 Report.
38. Sun T., Long R.J., Liu Z.Y., Ding W.R., Zhang Y. 2012. Aspects of lipid oxidation of meat from free-range broilers consuming a dietcontaining grasshoppers on alpine steppe of the Tibetan Plateau. Poultry Science, 91: 224-231.
39. Weiland R.T., Judge F.D., Pels T., Grosscurt A.C. 2002. A literature review and new observations on the August 2003 BEGNA AND FIELDING: SEEDLING DAMAGE BY GRASSHOPPERS 1199 use of dißubenzuron for control of locusts and grasshoppers throughout the world. J. Orthoptera Res, 11: 43-54.
40. Wright D.E. 1986. Economic assessment of actual and potential damage to crops caused by the 1984 locust plague in south-eastern Australia. J. Environ. Manage, 23: 293-30.
41. Swift J. 1988. Major Issues in Pastoral Development with Special Emphasis on Selected African Countries. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Rome, Institute of Development Studies University of Sussex, Rome, Sussex.
42. Niknahad Gharemakhar H. Daneshi M. 2013. Measurement for Terrestrial Vegetarian. Makhtoom Gholi Faraghi Press, Gorgan.