1. Abd El-Ghani., Wafaa M. 2003. Soil-vegetation relationships in a coastal desert plain of southern Sinai, Egypt. Journal of Arid Environment (In Persian).
2. Ahmadi H., Javanshirj K., Hanbarian G.A., Habibian S.H. 2002. Investigation of ecologic attributes of plant communities according to the geomorphologic units in Ghenar Rahdar of Fars province. Journal of Natural Resources of Iran, 55(1):81-93. (In Persian).
3. Azarnivand H. 1992. Investigation of soil and plant cover in relationship withn geomorphologic units in Damghan city. Proceeding Seminar of Investigation of Desert and Arid Zones of Iran, 556 p. (In Persian).
4. Baruch Z. 2005. Vegetation-environment relationships and classification of the seasonal savannas in Venezuela. Journal of Flora, 200:49-64.
5. Burke A. 2001. Classification and ordination of plant communities of the Nauklaft Mountain, Namibia. Journal of Vegetation Science, 12:53-60.
6. EL-Ghani Monier M. 2003. Soil-vegetation relationships in a coastal desert plain of southern Sinai, Egypt. Journal of Arid Environment, 55: 607-628.
7. Fahimipor E., Zare chahoki M.A., Tavili A. 2010. The relationships between environment characteristics and vegetation in Taleghan rangelands, Journal of Rangeland, 4: 23-32. (In Persian).
8. Ghelichnia H. 1996. Investigation between geomorphologic and plant cover factors by the emphasis on land use planning in Nardin watershed basin. M.Sc thesis in Range Management of Gorgan University of Natural Resources and Agricultural Sciences, 246 pp. (In Persian).
9. Heshmati G.A. 2003. Investigation of environmental factors on establishment and development of range plants by using multivariate analysis. Journal of natural resources of Iran. 4(4): 27-34.
10. Hill M.O., Gauch H.G. 1980. Detrended correspondence analysis: an improved ordination technique. Vegetatio, 42:47-58.
11. Jafari M., Zare chahouki M.A., Tavili A., Azarnivand H., Zahedi Amiri GH. 2004.Effective environment factors In the distribution of vegetation types in Poshtkouh rangelands of Yazd province (Iran), Journal of Arid Environments 56: 627-641.
12. Jafari M., Zare Chahooki M.A., Tavili A., Kohandel A. 2006. Study of soil characteristics and plants distribution relationships in Qom rangelands,
Pajuhesh and Sazandegi Journal, 73:110-116.
13. Jafarian Z., Arzani H., Jafari M., Zahedi Gh., Azarnivand H. 2007. Analyzing the relationship between distribution or plant communities and climatic and physiographic factors using classification and ordination methods in Rineh Rangelands. Journal of Rangeland, 2(2):125-140. (In Persian).
14. Jafari M., Zare Chahouki M.A., Tavili A., Kohandel A. 2007. The relationships between soil characteristics and vegetation in ghom province rangelands Journal of Pajouhesh and Sazandegi, 9: 110-117. (In Persian).
15. Jafari M., Javadi A., Bagherpor Zarchi M.A., Tahmores M. 2009. The relationships between soil characteristics and vegetation in Yazd province rangelands,Journal of Rangeland, 3: 29-40 (In Persian).
16. Jin Tun, Z. 2002. A study on relation of vegetation, climate and soil in Shanxi province, Journal of Plant Ecology 162: 23-31.
17. Jongman R.H.G., Ter braak C.J.F., Van Tongeren O.F.R. 1987. Data Analysis in Land Scape Ecology. Pudoc. Wageningen.
18. Kohandel A., Arzani H., Hosseini Tavassol M. 2011. Effect of grazing intensity on soil and vegetation characteristics using principal components analysis. Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Research, 17(4):518-526.
19. Kooch Y., Bahmanyar H., Jalilvand M.A., Pormajidian M.R. 2007. Ecological distribution of indicator species and effective edaphically factors on the
northern Iran lowland forests. Journal of Applied Science. 7:1475-1483.
20. Layon J., Sagers C. 2002. Correspondence analysis of functional groups in a riparian landscape, Journal of Plant Ecology, 164:171-183.
21. Mesdaghi M. 2005. Plant Ecology. Mashhad University press. pp 187.
22. Mirdeylami S.Z., Heshmati Gh., Barani H., Hemmatzade Y. 2011. Environmental factors affecting ecological sites distribution of Kachik rangeland, Marave Tape. Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Research, 19(2).
23. Moghaddam M.R. 2005. Ecology of Terrestrial Plants. Tehran University Press,701 pp (In Persian).
24. Noohi S.N., Mesdaghi M., Heshmati GH.A. 2000. The investigation of topographic factors on canopy cover and production of range plants in Jahan Nama Gorgan.Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources of Gorgan. 4:27-34. (In Persian).
25. Osareh M.H., Akhlaghi J. 2010. Natural Resources Research Development Plan Iran: Principles, Strategies and Solution. Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands. 380 pp.
26. Pinke G., Pal R., Botta – Dukat Z. 2010. Effect of environmental factors on weed species composition of cereal and stubble fields in western Hungary. Journal of Biologie, 5(2):283-292.
27. Piry Sahragard H., Azarnivand H., Zare Chahouki M.A., Arzani H., Qumi S. 2011.Study of effective environmental factors on distribution of plant communities in middle taleghan basin. Journal of Range and Watershed Management, Iranian Journal of Natural Resources, Vol. 64, No. 1, 2011.Pp: 1-12.
28. Taghipour A., Rastgar S. 2009. Role of physiography on vegetation cover using GIS (Case of Hezarjarib’s rangelands, Mazandaran province) Journal of Rangeland,4(2):168-177.
29. Taghipour A., Mesdaghi M., Heshmati Gh.A., Rastgar S.H. 2008. The effect of environmental factors on distribution of range species at Hazar jarib area of Behshaher, Iran (Case study: Village Sorkhgriveh). Journal of Natural Resources of Iran, Vol. 15(4).
30. Villers-Ruiz L., Trejo-Vazquez I., Lipez-Blanco J. 2003. Dry vegetation in relation to the physical environment in the baja california Peninsula, Mexico Journal of Vegetation Science, 14:517-524.
31. Yibing Q. 2008. Impact of habitat heterogeneity on plant community pattern in Gurbantunggut Desert. Geographical Science, 14(4):447-455.
32. Zare Chahouki M.A. 2006. Modelling the spatial distribution of plant species in arid and semi-arid rangelands. PhD Thesis in Range Management, faculty of Natural Resources, University of Tehran, 180 p. (In Persian).
33. Zare Chahouki M.A. 2008. PC-ORD Software, Multivariate Analysis, Course Leaflet, Natural Resources, University of Tehran (In Persian).
34. Zare Chahouki M.A., Ghomi S., Azarnivand H. 2009. Relationship between vegetation diversity and environmental factors in Taleghan rangelands.
Rangeland Journal, 10(1):171-180.
35. Zare Chahouki M.A., Khalasi Ahvazi L., Azarnivand H. 2010. Environmental factors affecting distribution of vegetation communities in Iranian rangelands.Vegetos, 23 (2):1-15.
36. Zare Chahouki M.A., Nodehi R., Tavili A. 2011. Investigation on relationship between plant diversity and environmental factors in Eshtehard rangelands, Arid Biom. Scientific and Research Journal, 1(2):41-49.
37. Zare Chahouki M.A., Shafizadeh Nasrabadi M. 2008. Environmental effective factors on distribution of arid plants (case study: Chahbyki region of Yazd province), Iranian Journal of Range and Dessert Research, 15 (3): 403-414.