1. Gibson, D. J. 1988. The relationship of sheep grazing and soil heterogeneity to plant spatial patterns in dune grasslands. Journal of Ecological. 76.233-252.
2. Kakembo, V., Ndlela, S., Cammeraat, E. 2012. Trends in vegetation patchiness loss and implications for landscape function: the case of Pteronia incana invasion in the Eastern Cape Province, South Africa. Land Degradation and Development 23(6): 548-556
3. Lozano, F. J., Soriano, M., Mart.nez, S., Asensio, C. 2013. The influence of blowing soil trapped by shrubs on fertility in Tabernas District (SE Spain). Land Degradation and Development 24(6): 575-581.
4. Ludwig, J.A., Eager, R.W. Williams, R.J., Lowe, L.M. 1999. Declines in Vegetation Patches, Plant Diversity, and Grasshopper Diversity Near Cattle Watering-Points in the Victoria River District, Northern Australia, The Rangeland Journal. 21, 135-149.
5. Ludwig, J.A., Eager, R.W., Williams, R.J., Lowe, L.M. 1999. Declines in Vegetation Patches, Plant Diversity, and Grasshopper Diversity Near Cattle Watering-Points in the Victoria River District, Northern Australia, Journal of Rangeland. 21: 135-149
6. Miller, M.E. 2005. The Structure and Functioning of Dry land Ecosystems Conceptual Models to Inform Long-Term Ecological Monitoring. USGS-BRD Scientific Investigations Report, USGS, 79pp.
7. Pellant, M., Shaver, P. Pyke, D.A., Herrick, J.E. 2005. Interpreting indicators of rangeland health, vol. version 4. Technical Reference 1734-6, USDI, BLM, National Sci. and Tech Center, Denver. Colo.
8. Post, D. 2005. Impact grazing on sediment and nutrient concentrations in streams draining rangelands of the Burdekin catchments, Proc, Australia Water Association: paper t5260, 4 pp
9. Pyke, D. A., Herrick, J. E. Shaver, P. and Pellant, M. 2002. Rangeland health attributes and indicators for qualitative assessment. Journal of Range Management. 55, 584-597.
10. Sallaway, M.M., Waters, D.K.,1994. Spatial variation in runoff generation in granitic grazing lands. Proceedings of “Water Down Under” hydrology conference, Adelaide. Institute of Engineers Australia.
11. Tongway, D., Hindly N. 1995. Assessment of soil condition of tropical grasslandsmanual. CSRIO, Division of Wildlife and Ecology. Canberra, Australia. 72p.
12. Tongway, D. Ludwig, J. 2002. Reversing desertification in Rattan Lal (Ed) encyclopedia of soil science. Marcel Dekker, New York.
13. Tongway, D., Hindly, N. 2008. Translate by Heshmati, Gh.¬A., naseri, K., Ghanbarian, A., Landscape function analysis: procedures for monitoring & assessing landscapes, Mashhad, Jahad Daneshghahi Mashhad press, 112 p.
14. Tongway, D.J., Hindley, N.L. 2004. Landscape function analysis: procedures for monitoring and assessing landscapes with special reference to mine sites and rangelands, Version 3.1. Published on CD by CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems, Canberra, Australia.158 p.
15. Toranjzar, H. Abedi, M. Ahmadi, A. and Ahmadi, Z. 2009. Assessment of rangeland condition (health) in Meyghan desert of Arak. Journal of Rangeland, 3(2), 259-271.