1. Arzani H. 1994. Some aspects of estimating short and long term rangeland carrying capacity in the Western Division of New South Wales. PhD Thesis, University of New South Wales. Australia
2. Engels C.L. 1999. The effect of grazing intensity on soil bulk density.http://www.engelsbadland.nodak.edu
3. Fakhimi H., Arzani H., Javadi A., Jafari M. 2014. Impact of climatic factors on forage production in Ali Abad Rangeland, Iran Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences (JBES), 4(2): 411-420.
4. Hussain F., Durrani M.J. 2007. Forage Productivity Of Arid Temperate HARBOI Rangeland, Kalat, Pakistan, Pakistan journal of botany, 39(5): 1455-1470
5. Kioko J., Kiringe J., Seno S. 2012. Impacts of livestock grazing on a savanna grassland in Kenya. Journal of Arid Land, 4(1): 29−35.
6. Koc A. 2001. Autumn and spring drought periods affect Vegetation on high elevation Range land of Turkey. Journal of Range Management, 54:622-627.
7. Laycock W.A., Conrad P.W. 1981. Responses of vegetation and cattle to various systems of grazing on seeded and native mountain rangelands in eastern Utah,Journal of Range Management, 34:52-58.
8. Li W., Huang H., Zhang Z., Wu G. 2011. Effects of grazing on the soil properties and C and N storage in relation to biomass allocation in an alpine meadow,Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition, 11 (4): 27-39.
9. Moghaddam M. 1999. Range and Range management, Tehran University Press,470 p. (In Persian).
10. Molinar F., Navarro J., Holechek J., Galt D., Thomas M., Gudmundson O. 1993.Influence of quantity and quality of forages on intake and production of grazing sheep. ICEL. AGR. SCI. 7: 79–91.
11. Society for Range Management. 1991. A glossary of terms used in range management. 3d ed. Society for Range Management, 2011. Denver, CO,Source: Rangeland Ecology and Management, 64(1):104-108.
12. Wesche K. 2005. Enclosure studies indicate non-equilibrium dynamics in southern Mongolian rangelands. Ecosystems of Mongolia and frontier areas of adjacent countries: natural resources, biodiversity and ecological prospects. Proceedings of the International Conference. Ulaanbaatar (Mongolia), September 5-9: 198-200.
13. Winder J.A. Bailey C., Thomas M., Holechek J. 2000. Breed and Stocking Rate Effects on Chihuahuan Desert Cattle Production. Journal of Range Management, 53(1): 32-38.
14. Woods G. 1992. Property and Grazing Management. In: Rangeland Management in Western New South Wales. ed. J.Simpson, NSW Agriculture, pp. 40-53.
15. Yang Y., Fang J., Ma W.,Wang W. 2008. Relationship between variability in above ground net primary production and precipitation in global grasslands.Downloaded from pec.gonbad.ac.ir at 11:26 +0330 on Sunday January 13th 2019 Geophysical research letters, Vol. 35, l23710, 4 p.