1. Ahmadi A., Sanadgole A. 2007. The effect of balanced grazing on the range condition improvement and animal productions in Salmas Goladam research station, Range and Desert Research, 14 (1): 80-87. (In Persian)
2. Arnalds O., Archer S. 2000. Rangeland desertification, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 197pp.
3. Arzani H., Abedi M., Shahryari E., Ghorbani M. 2007. Investigation of soil surface indicators and rangeland functional attributes by grazing intensity and land cultivation (case study: Orazan Taleghan), Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Research, 14 (1): 68-79. (In Persian)
4. Arzani H., Mirdavoodi H., Frahpour M., Sanadgol A., Akbarzadeh M.,Mozaffarian M., Azimi M., Kaboli S.H. 2005. Vegetation and rangeland
production changes in Markazi province among five years terms, Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Research, 12(4): 409-436. (In Persian)
5. Arzani H., Naseri K. 2007. Livestock feeding on pasture. Tehran University Publication, Tehran. (In Persian)
6. Bastin G.N., Ludwing R.W., Eager J.A., Lieloff A.C., Andison R.T. Cabiac M.D.2003. Vegetation changes in semiarid tropical Savna, Northern Australia: 1973-2002. The Rangeland Journal, 25(1). 3-19.
7. Castellanos A.E., Martinezc M.J., Lianoa J.M., Halvorsonb W.L., Espiricuetaa D.M.,Espejel I. 2005. Successional trends in Sonoran desert abandoned agricultural fields in Northern Mexico. Journal of Arid Environment, 60: 437-455.
8. Ebrahimi K. 2002. Investigation of topography and grazing effects on vegetation changes and diversity in Sefidab-Haraz, M.Sc Thesis of Mazandaran University,Sari. (In Persian)
9. Ghelichnia H. 1999. Investigation of correlation between plant communities and topographic factors in Nardin region, Journal of Pajouhesh & Sazandegi, 43:33-38. (In Persian)
10. Gilfedder L., Kirkpatrick J.B. 2005. Climate, grazing and disturbance, and the population dynamic of Leucochrysum albicans at Ross, Tasmania. Australian Journal of Botany, 42(4): 417-430
11. Gillen R.L., Sims P.L. 2004. Stocking rate, precipitation, and herbage production on sand sagebrush-grassland. Rangeland Ecology & Management, 57(2):148-152.
12. Hart R.G., Ashby M.M. 1998. Grazing intensities, vegetation and heifer gains: 55 years on short grass. Journal of range management, 51(4):392–398.
13. Hassannejad M. 2013. Investigation of livestock grazing effect on carbon sequestration in grazed and ungrazed rangelands (case study: summer
rangelands of Behshahr). M.Sc. Thesis of Sari Agriculture and Natural Resources University, Sari. (In Persian).
14. Holechek J., Pieper R.D., Herbel C.H. 1995. Range Management: Principles and Practices, Simon and Schster Company, Upper Saddle River New Jersey,501pp.
15. Hosseinzadeh, G. 2006. Investigation and comparison of vegetation cover changes and some characteristics of soil in grazed and ungrazed rangeland in Esklimroud district. M.Sc. Thesis of Mazandaran University, Sari. (In Persian)
16. Jackson-Smith D., Kreuter U.P., Krannich R.S. 2005. Understanding the multidimensionality of property rights orientations: evidence from Utah and Texas ranchers. Society and Natural Resources, 18:587–610.
17. Javadi A., Jafari M., Azarnivand H., Zahedi Amiri G. 2004. Investigation of grazing effect on plant diversity and composition in Lar rangeland. Proceeding of 3rd conference of range and range management in Iran, 88 p. (In Persian).
18. Kouhestani N. 1998. Investigation of the effect of topography and water source distance on vegetation in Gallebar rangelands of Asadabad-Hamedan, M.Sc.Thesis of Gorgan University of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Gorgan. (In Persian).
19. Khatir Namani J. 2007. The study of vegetation changes of grazed and ungrazed in chut rangeland, Iranian J. Range and Desert Research, 14(1): 88-96. (In Persian)
20. Khatir Namani J., Akbarzadeh M. 2004. Proceeding of 3rd conference of range and range management in Iran, 86 p. (In Persian).
21. Mesdaghi M., 2003. Management of Iranians Rangelands, 4th Ed, Astan-e-ghods Press, Mashhad, 333pp.
22. Mohamadi Golrang B., Mohseni Saravi M., Malakpor B., Mesdaghi M., Skoarz J.,Tavakoli M.R., Afkhamolshoara H. 2007. Evaluation of plant cover changes in Amir-kabir Dam basin in a 20 year period, Iranian J. Range and Desert Research, 14 (2): 185-203. (In Persian).
23. Nouhi S.N., Mesdaghi, M., Heshmati G. 2000. Investigation of topography effect on vegetation cover and production in rangeland plants of Jahannama regionGorgan, Journal of Agricultural Science and Natural Recourses, 4(28): 27-35.
24. Perner J., Malt S. 2003. Assessment of changing agriculture land use: response of vegetation, ground-dwelling Spider and Battles to the conversion of arable land in to grassland. Agriculture, Ecosystem and Environment, 98: 169-181.
25. Pywell R.F., Pakeman R.J., Allchin E.A., Bourn N.A.D., Warman E.A., Walker K.J. 2002. The potential for low land heath regeneration following plantation removal. Biological Conservation, 108: 247-258.
26. Reidsma P., Tekelenburg T., Van Den Berg M., Alkemade R. 2006. Impact of land use change on biodiversity: An assessment of agriculture biodiversity in the European :::union:::. Agriculture, Ecosystem and Environment, 114: 86-102.
27. Ruthven D.C. 2006. Grazing effects on forbs diversity and abundance in a honey mesquite parkland. Journal of Arid Environment, 68: 668-677.
28. Saberian G. 2002. Study of plant correlation with topographic factors in subwatershed Sefieddasht-Margsar of Semnan, M.Sc Thesis of Mazandaran
University, Sari. (In Persian).
29. Sanadgol A., Moghadam M. 2004. The effects of grazing systems and grazing intensities on standing crop and forage intake in Bromus tomentellus pasture.Journal of Pajouhesh & Sazandegi, 64: 30-35. (In Persian)
30. Shokri M., Bahmanyar M.A., Tatian M.R. 2003. An ecological investigation of vegetation cover in festival rangelands of Hezarjarib (Behshahr). Journal of Natural Recourses, 56 (1, 2): 131-142. (In Persian)
31. Sinclair R. 2005. Long-term changes in vegetation, gradual and episodic, on the TGB Osborn vegetation reserve, Koonamore, South Australia. Australian Journal of Botany, 53(4):283-296.