1. Afas, N., Pellis, A., Niinemets, U. 2005. Growth and Production of a Short Rotation Coppice Culture of Poplar II: Clonal and Year-to-Year Differences in Leaf and Petiole Characteristic and Stand Leaf Area Index, Journal of Biomass and Bioenergy, 28(6): 536- 547.
2. Arias, D. 2007. Calibration of LAI-2000 to Estimate Leaf Area Index and Assessment of its Relationship with Stand Productivity in Six Native and Introduced Tree Species in Costa Rica, Forest Ecology and Management, 247(1-3): 185-193.
3. Gurgel, H.C., Ferreira, N.J. 2003. Annual and Interannual Variability of NDVI in Brazil and its Connections with Climate. International Journal of Remote Sensing, 24(18): 3595–3609.
4. Hosseini, S. Z., Kappas, M., Propastin, P. 2011. Estimating relationship between vegetation dynamic and precipitation in central iran. International SWAT conference, Spain, 15-17 July:6p.
5. Huaan, J., Ainong, L., Jinhu, B., Xi, N., Wei, Z., Zhengjian, Gaofei. Z., 2017. Intercomparison and validation of MODIS and GLASS leaf area index (LAI) products over mountain areas: A case study in southwestern China, International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoformation, 55(1):52–67.
6. LeiJi, A ,. Peters, J. 2003. Assessing vegetation response to drought in the northern Great Plains using vegetation and drought indices, Remote Sensing of Environment,87(1) 85-98.
7. MCST: MODIS Characterization Support Team. 2006. MODIS Level 1B Product User’s Guide. NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center Greenbelt, MD 20771, 62 p.
8. Persend t., Care F., 2009. Drought risk analysis using remote sensing and GIS in the Oshikoto region, Namibia, research space, University of KwaZulu-Natal. 210p.
9. Piao, SH., Fang, G., Zhou, L, Guo, O., Henderson, M., Ji, W., Li, Y., Tao, SH. 2003. Inter annual variations of monthly and seasonal normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI) in China from 1982 to 1999, journal of geophysical research.108(14)1-13.
10. Taifeng Dong, T., Liu, J., Qian, B., Zhao, T., Jing, Q., Geng, X., Wang, J., Huffman, T., Shang, J. 2016. Estimating winter wheat biomass by assimilating leaf area index derived from fusion of Landsat-8 and MODIS data, International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, 49(1): 63-74.