1. Abedi M., Arzani, H., Shahryari, E., Tongway, D. 2006. Assessment of patches structure and function in Arid and semi-arid Rangeland, Journal of
Environmental Studies, 32 (40): 117-126. (In Persian)
2. Ahmadi Z., Heshmati Gh., Abedi M. 2008. Investigation on the effects of restoration practices on rangeland health indicators at Jahan-nema Park of Golestan province, Iran. Final Report, 75 PP. (In Persian)
3. Akbarzadeh M. 2005. Investigation of vegetation changes, characteristics and soil seed bank in grazed and ungrazed steppe and semi steppe rangelands. PhD Thesis,the University of Tehran, 153p. (In Persian)
4. Arzani H. 1997. Monitoring plan in Iran different climatic regions, Plan strategy manual. Vol. 1, Rangeland and Forest Research Institute. (In Persian)
5. Bartley R., Roth C.H., Ludwig J., McJannet D., Liedloff A., Corfield J., Hawdon A.,Abbott B. 2006. Runoff and erosion from Australia's tropical semi-arid rangelands: influence of ground cover for differing space and time scales.Hydrological Processes, 20: 3317-3333.
6. Breman H., Cissé A.M. 1977. Dynamics of Sahelian pastures in relation to drought and grazing, Journal of Oecologia, 28: 301-315.
7. Bridge B.J., Mott J.J., Winter W.H. Hartigan R.J. 1983. Improvement in soil structure resulting from sown pastures on degraded areas in the dry savanna woodlands of northern Australia. Australian Journal of Soil Research, 21(1): 83-90.
8. Ghelichnia H. 2003. Investigation of soil surface properties to determine rangeland condition, PhD Thesis, Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University.(In Persian)
9. Ghorbani A., Sharifi J., Kavianpoor A.H., Malekpour B., Mirzaei Aghche Gheshlagh F. 2013. Investigation on ecological characteristics of Festuca ovina L. in southeastern rangelands of Sabalan, Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Research,20(2): 369-396. (In Persian)
10. Ghorbani A., Ahmadalei V., Asghari A. 2014. Study the effect of distance from village on plant composition and diversity in rangeland of southeastern Sabalan Rangeland, 8 (2): 178-191. (In Persian)
11. Heshmati Gh., Karimian A., Karimiand P., Amirkhani P. 2006. Qualitative assessment of hilly range ecosystems potential at Inche-boron area of Golestan province, Iran, Journal of Agriculture and Natural Resource Science. (In Persian)
12. Heshmati Gh., Amirkhani M., Heidari Gh., Hosseini S.A. 2007. Quantitative analysis of range ecosystem potential, Gomishan, Golestan province. The Scientific and Research Journal of Iranian Range Management Society.1 (4):103-115. (In Persian)
13. Karamati Jabehdar S., Mirzaei AghjehGheshlagh F., Ghorbani, A., Fathi Achachlouei B., Navidshad B. 2014. Study the effect of altitude and slope characteristics on minerals content in rangelands soil, plants and sheep milk (Case study: South and southeast Sabalan in Ardabil province),Iranian Rangeland Journal, 7 (4): 330-343. (In Persian)
14. Li X.J., Li X.R., Song W.M., Gao Y.P., Zheng J.G., Jia R.L. 2007. Effects of crust and shrub patches on runoff, sedimentation, and related nutrient (C, N) redistribution in the decertified steppe zone of the Tengger Desert, Northern China. Geomorphology, 96: 221–232.
15. Ludwig J.A., Tongway D., Freudenberger D., Noble D., Hodginson K. 1997.Landscape Ecology, Function and Management: Principles from Australia’s Rangelands. CSIRO Publishing, Melbourne, Australia, Pp: 121–131.
16. Mayor A.G., Bautista S. 2009. Multiscale assessment of ecosystem function indicators for semiarid Mediterranean grassland-shrublands. Late breaking:Ecosystem Services Assessment, Pp: 83-89.
17. Mesdaghi M. 2004. Range management in Iran. Astan Ghodes Press, Tehran. 326p.(In Persian)
18. Morgan R.P.C., Melntyer K., Vickers A.W., Quintion J.N., Rickson R.J. 1997. A rainfall simulation study of soil erosion on rangeland in Swaziland. Soil Technology, 11: 291-99.
19. Post D. 2005. Impact on grazing on sediment and nutrient concentrations in streams draining rangelands of the Burdekin catchments. Australia Water Association Report, 5260, 4p
20. Reid K.D., Wilox B.P., Breshears D.D., MacDonald L. 1999. Runoff and erosion in a pinon-juniper Woodland: Influence of vegetation patches. Soil Science Society of America, 63: 1869-1879.
21. Roth C.H. 2004. A framework relating soil surface condition to infiltration and sediment and nutrient mobilization in grazed rangelands of Northeastern Queensland, Australia, Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 29: 1093-1104.
22. Silcock R.G., Jones P., Hall T.J., Waters D.K. 2005. Enhancing pasture stability and profitability for producers in Poplar Box and Silver-leaved Ironbark woodlands.Project Report. Meat and Livestock Australia Limited. North Sydney, NSW 205.
23. Tilman D., Knops J., Wedin D., Reich P., Ritchie M., Siemann E. 1997. The influence of functional diversity and composition on ecosystem processes.Science, 277 (5330): 1300-1302.
24. Tongway D.J., Hindly N.L. 1995. Assessment of soil condition of tropical grasslands manual. CSRIO, Division of Wildlife and Ecology. Canberra.
25. Tongway D.J., Hindley N. 2004. Landscape function analysis: a system for monitoring rangeland. African Journal of Range and Forage Science, 21 (2):109-113.
26. Toranjzar H., Abedi M., Ahmadi A., Ahmadi Z. 2009. Assessment of rangeland condition (health) in Meyghan desert of Arak. Iranian Journal of Rangeland 3 (2):259-271. (In Persian)
27. Whitford W.G. 2002. Ecology of Desert Systems. Academic Press. New York: NY:33020-the decertified steppe zone of the Tengger Desert, Northern China.Geomorphology, 96: 221–232.
28. Wood M.K., Eckert E., Blackburn W.H., Peterson F.F. 1997. Influence of crusting soil surface on emergence and establishment of crested wheat grass, squaretail,Thurber needle grass and four wing saltbush. Journal of Range Management, 35:282-287.