1. Bi, X., Wang, H., Ge, J. 2005. Wave-type time series variation of the correlation between NDVI and climatic factors. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 16(2): 284–288.
2. Bochenek, Z., Ziolkowski, D., Bartold, M., Orlowska, K., Ochtyra, A. 2018. Monitoring forest biodiversity and the impact of climate on forest environment using high-resolution satellite images, European Journal of Remote Sensing, 51(1), 166-181.
3. Chamaillé‐Jammes, S., Fritz, H. 2009. Precipitation–NDVI relationships in eastern and southern African savannas vary along a precipitation gradient. International Journal of Remote Sensing, 30(13): 3409–3422.
4. Chuai, X.W., Huang, X.J., Wang, W.J., Bao, G. 2013. NDVI, temperature and precipitation changes and their relationships with different vegetation types during 1998–2007 in Inner Mongolia, China. International Journal of Climatology, 33(7): 1696–1706.
5. Ding, M., Zhang, Y., Liu, L., Zhang, W., Wang, Z., Bai, W. 2007. The relationship between NDVI and precipitation on the Tibetan Plateau. Journal of Geographical Sciences, 17(3): 259–268.
6. Duo, A., Zhao, W., Qu, X., Jing, R., Xiong, K. 2016. Spatio-temporal variation of vegetation coverage and its response to climate change in North China plain in the last 33 years. International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, 53: 103–117.
7. Gurgel, H.C., Ferreira, N.J. 2003. Annual and interannual variability of NDVI in Brazil and its connections with climate. International Journal of Remote Sensing, 24(18): 3595–3609.
8. He, W., Bu, R.C., Xiong, Z.P., Hu, Y.M. 2013. Characteristics of temperature and precipitation in Northeastern China from 1961 to 2005. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 33(2): 519–531.
9. Jing, X., Yao, W.Q., Wang, J.H., Song, X.Y., 2011. A study on the relationship between dynamic change of vegetation coverage and precipitation in Beijing’s mountainous areas during the last 20 years. Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 54(30): 1079–1085.
10. Kawabata, A., Ichii, K., Yamaguchi, Y. 2001. Global monitoring of interannual changes in vegetation activities using NDVI and its relationships to temperature and precipitation. International Journal of Remote Sensing, 22(7): 1377–1382.
11. Mildrexler, D., Yang, Z., Cohen, W.B., Bell, D.M. 2016. A forest vulnerability index based on drought and high temperatures. Remote Sensing of Environment, 173: 314–325.
12. Moradi, Gh., Marvie Mohadjer, M.R., Zahedi Amiri, Gh., Shirvany, A., Zargham, N., 2010. Life form and geographical distribution of plants in Posthband region, Khonj, Fars Province, Iran. Journal of Forestry Research, 21(2): 201–206.
13. Propastin, P., Kappas, M., Erasmi, S., Muratova, N.R. 2007. Remote sensing based study on intra-annual dynamics of vegetation and climate in drylands of Kazakhastan. Basic and Applied Dryland Research, 1(2): 138–154.
14. Shimizu, K., Ota, T., Mizoue N., 2019. Detecting Forest Changes Using Dense Landsat 8 andSentinel-1 Time Series Data in Tropical Seasonal Forests. Remote Sensing, 11(1899): 1-22.
15. Sun, R., Liu, C., Zhu, Q. 2001. Relationship between the fractional vegetation cover change and rainfall in the yellow river Basin. Acta Geographica Sinica, 56(6): 667-672.
16. Wang, X., Gao, Q., Wang, C., Yu, M. 2017. Spatiotemporal patterns of vegetation phenology change and relationships with climate in the two transects of East China. Global Ecology and Conservation, 10: 206–219.
17. Wan Mohd Jaafar, W.S., Abdul Maulud, K.N., Muhmad Kamarulzaman, A.M., Raihan, A., Md Sah, S., Ahmad, A., Saad, S.N.M., Mohd Azmi, A.T., Jusoh Syukri, N.K.A., Razzaq Khan, W., 2020. The Influence of Deforestation on Land Surface Temperature—A Case Study of Perak and Kedah, Malaysia. Forests, 11(670): 1-26.
18. Wang, Z., Schaaf, C.B., Chopping, M.J., Strahler, A.H., Wang, J., Román, M.O., Rocha, A.V., Woodcock, C.E., Shuai, Y. 2012. Evaluation of Moderate-resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) snow albedo product (MCD43A) over tundra. Remote Sensing of Environment, 117: 264–280.