1. Aghasi M.J., Bahmanyar M.E., Akbarzadeh M. 2006. Comparison of the effect of exclusion and water spreading on vegetation and soil parameters in Keyasar rangelands, Mazandaran province. Journal of Agriculture and Natural Recourses Science, 13 (3): 73-84. (In Persian)
2. Akbarzadeh M., Moghadam M.R., Jalili A., Jafari M., Arzani H. 2007. Vegetation dynamic study of Kuhrang enclosure, Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Research, 25: 324-336. (In Persian)
3. Amiri F., Basiri M. 2008. Comparison of some soil properties and vegetation characteristic in grazed and ungrazed range site. Rangeland Journal, 2 (3): 237-253. (In Persian)
4. Amsalu S., Bars R.M.T. 2002. Grass composition and rangeland condition of the major grazing areas in the mid rift valley of Ethiopia. African Journal of Range and Forage Science, 19: 161–166.
5. Angassa A., Oba G. 2010. Effects of grazing pressure, age of enclosures and seasonality on bush cover dynamics and vegetation composition in southern Ethiopia. Journal of Arid Environments, 74: 111–120.
6. AnnVerdoodt S.M. 2009. Analysis of two enclosure management strategies in degraded rangeland of semi-arid Kenya Journal of Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment, 129: 332–339.
7. Ayana A., Baars R.M.T. 2000. Ecological condition of encroached and nonencroached rangelands in Borana, Ethiopia. African Journal of Ecology,
8. Azarnivand H., Zare Chahouki M.A. 2008. Range Improvement. University of Tehran Press, 343 p. (In Persian)
9. Bastin G.N., Ludwing J.A., Eager R.W., Lielof A.C., Andison R.T., Cabiac M.D.2003.Vegetation change in semi-arid tropical savanna, Northern Australia:1973-2002. Journal of Rangeland, 25(1):3-19.
10. Chunli L., Xiying H., Mengli Z., Guodong H., Walter W. 2008. Influence of historic sheep grazing on vegetation and soil properties of a desert steppe in Inner Mongolia. Journal of Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment, 128:109–116.
11. Dehghan F. 2010. Effect of biological restoration on vegetation and soil properties.(Case study: Basin of Savadkuh Kabir River. M.Sc Thesis, University of Mazandaran. 102 p. (In Persian)
12. Eloun H. 2008. Species composition of standing vegetation and soil seed bank for restoration of rangelands in Tangab dam sub basin of Firouzabad, Fars province. M.Sc Thesis, University of Mazandaran. 102 p. (In Persian)
13. Gholami P., Ghorbani J., Shokri M. 2012. Changes in diversity, richness and functional groups of vegetation under different grazing intensities (case study:Mahoor, Mamasani rangelands, Fars province). Iranian journal of Range and Desert Research, 18 (4): 662-675. (In Persian)
14. Harris J.A., Diggelen R.V. 2006. Ecological restoration as a project for global society. In: Andel J.V. & Arowson J. (eds) Restoration Ecology. Black well publishing company. Pp: 3-28.
15. Hassani N., Asghari H.R., Frid A.S., Nurberdief M. 2008. Impact of overgrazing in a long term traditional grazing ecosystem on vegetation around watering point in a semi-arid rangeland of north-eastern Iran. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, 11(13): 1733-1737.
16. Hendricks H.H., Bond W.J., Midgley J.J., Novellie P.A. 2005. Plant species richness and composition a long livestock grazing intensity gradients in a Namaqualand (South Africa) protected area. Journal of Plant Ecology, 176: 19-33.
17. Holechek J.L., Pieper R.D., Herbel C.H. 2003. Range Management, Principle and Practices. 5th edition, Prentice Hall, USA, 607 p.
18. Jahantab E., Sepehry A., Hanafi B., Mirdeilami S.Z. 2010. Comparison of plant species diversity in two grazed and enclosed rangeland sites in mountainous rangelands of central Zagros (Case study: Dishmook in Kohgiluyeh & Buyer Ahmad province). Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Reseach, 17(2): 292-300. (In Persian)
19. Jankju M. 2009. Range Development and Improvement. Jahad Daneshgahi Mashhad Press, 237 p. (In Persian)
20. Kazemi S.E., Shahmoradi A.A., Padyab M., Shafiee A., Ghasemi Aryan, Y. 2011.Autecology of Dorema aucheri in rangeland ecosystems of Kohgiloye and Boyerahmad Province. Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Reseach, 17 (4):564-574. (In Persian)
21. Khademolhosseini Z. 2010. Comparison of numerical plant species diversity indices in three different grazing intensities (Case study: Gardaneh Zanbouri –Arsanjan). Rangelands Journal, 4 (1):1049-111. (In Persian)
22. Kraaij S., Milton J. 2006. Vegetation changes (1995-2004) in semiarid Karoo shurbland, South Africa. Journal of Arid Environment. 64: 174-192.
23. Mekuria W., Veldkamp E., Haile M., Nyssen J., Muys B., Gebrehiwot K. 2007.Effectiveness of exclosures to restore degraded soils as a result of overgrazing in Tigray, Ethiopia. Journal of Arid Environments, 69: 270–284.
24. Mengistu T., Teketay D., Hulten H., Yemshaw Y. 2005. The role of enclosures in the recovery of woody vegetation in degraded dryland hillsides of central and northern Ethiopia. Journal of Arid Environment, 60: 259-281.
25. Mesdaghi M. 2007. Range Management in Iran. Astane Ghodse Razavi Press, 334 p. (In Persian)
26. Mirzaali E., Mesdaghi M., Erfanzadeh R. 2006. The study of effects of exclosure on vegetation and surface in saline ranges of Gomishan, Mazandaran province.Journal of Agriculture and Natural Recourses Science, 13 (2):194- 202. (In Persian)
27. Mligo C. 2006. Effect of grazing pressure on plant species Composition and diversity in the semi-arid rangelands of Mbulu district, Tanzania, Agricultural Journal, 1 (4): 277-283.
28. Moghadam M.R. 2000. Range and Range Management. Tehran University Press,470 p. (In Persian)
29. Peterson G., Allen C.R., Holling C.S. 1998. Ecological resilience, biodiversity and scale. Ecosystems, 1: 6–18.
30. Ruiz-Jaen M.C., Aide T.M. 2005. Restoration success: how is it being measured?Restoration Ecology 13: 569–577.
31. Shifang P., Hua F., Changgui, W. 2008. Changes in properties and vegetation following exclosure and grazing in degraded Alxa desert steppe of Inner Mongolia, China. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, 124: 33-39.
32. Society for Ecological Restoration International. 2004. The SER International Primer on Ecological Restoration. Society for Ecological Restoration
International, Tucson, www.ser.org.
33. Tahmasebi P., Ebrahimi A., Yarali N.A. 2012. The most appropriate quadrate size and shape for determining some characteristics of a semi-steppic rangeland.Journal of Range and Watershed Management, Iranian Journal of Natural Resources, 65 (2):203- 216. (In Persian)
34. Virginie B., Tessier M., Digaire F., Vivier J.P., Valery L., Gloaguen J.C., Lefeuvre,J.C. 2003. Sheep grazing as management tool in Western Europe saltmarshes.Journal of Comptes Rendus Biolgies, 1:148-157.
35. Willms W.D., Pormaar J.F., Adams B.W., Douwes H.E. 2002. Response of the mixed prairie to protection from grazing. Journal of Range Management, 55:210-216.
36. Yayneshet T., Eik L.O., Moe S.R. 2009. The effects of exclosures in restoring degraded semi-arid vegetation in communal grazing lands in northern Ethiopia.Journal of Arid Environments 73: 542–549.
37. Yong Zhong S., Hali ZH. 2003. Soil properties and plant species in an age sequence of Caragana microphylla plantations in the Horqin Sandy Land, north China. Ecological Engineering. 20: 223-/235.
38. Young T.P. 2000. Restoration ecology and conservation biology. Biological Conservation. 92:73–83.