1. Abandishan Azar Consulting Engineering, 2005. Technical reports of conservation and water spreading project in Zenoz dam watershed, East Azerbaijan Organization of Jihad, Ministry of Jihad-Agriculture, 195p. (In Persian).
2. Assadi M. 2006. Distribution patterns of the genus Acantholimon (Plumbaginaceae) in Iran. Iranian Journal of Botany, 12(2): 114-120.
3. Assadi M. (Ed.) 1988- 2006. Flora of Iran, Vol. 1-53, Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands Press, Tehran, 4010p. (In Persian).
4. Bagheri M., Rojhan M.S. 1997. Study of medicinal plants situation and their use in world including Iran. Forest and Rangeland, 33: 15-17. (In Persian).
5. Clements F.E. 1916. Plant Succession: An Analysis of the Development of Vegetation Carnegie Inst, Pub. 242, 512p.
6. Dyksterhuis E.J. 1949. Condition and management of rangeland based on quantitative ecology. Journal of Range Management, 2: 104-115.
7. Govaerts R. 2001. How many species of seed plants are there? Taxon, 50: 1085–1090.
8. Ghahraman A. 1975-2003. Colored Flora of Iran, Vol. 1-20, Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands Press, Tehran, 2625p. (In Persian)
9. Hamilton A.C. (Ed). 2008. Medicinal plants in conservation and development: case studies and lessons learnt 84 p. Plant Life International, Salisbury, UK.
10. Hooshidari, F. 2009. Medicinal plants of Kurdistan province. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 25(1):92-103. (In Persian)
11. Hossaini (Reza) S.A., Abarsaji Gh., Hosseini (Habib) S.A. 2009. Medicinal plants of Golestan province, Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 24(4):498-472. (In Persian)
12. Heidari Rikan M., Malekmoohamadi L. 2007. Medicinal plants in Ghasemloo valley of Uremia, Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research,23(2): 234-250. (In Persian).
13. Jalili A., and Jamzad Z. 1999. Red Data Book of Iran; A Preliminary Survey of Endemic, Rare & Endangered Plant Species in Iran; Research Institute of Forest & Rangelands; Ministry of Jahad-e Sazandegi. Pub: No. 215, 748p.
14. Jameh-Iran Consulting Engineering, 1992. Technical reports of vegetation,rangeland and flora list of Aras and Uremia basin based on agricultural and natural resources comprehensive projects. 262 P. (In Persian)
15. Kalvandi R., Safikhani K., Najafi Gh., Babakhanlo P. 2007. Identification of medicinal plants of Hamedan province, Iranian Journal of Medicinal and
Aromatic Plants, 23(3): 350-374. (In Persian).
16. Maassoumi A.A. 1985-2005. The Genus Astragalus In Iran, Vol. 1-5. Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands, Technical Publication, Tehran, 2516p. (In Persian).
17. Manafi M.H., Bahrini A. 1997. Flora of Misho-Dagh, Tabriz University Press.Tabriz. 311p. (In Persian).
18. Mirdavoodi H., Babakhanlo P. 2008. Identification of medicinal plants of Markazi province, Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 23(4): 544-559. (In Persian).
19. Misra M. 2009. Traditional plants to modern medicine and methods for ex situ conservation of native medicinal plants, Journal of Medicinal Plants Research,3(9): Editorial section.
20. Mobayen S. 1980-1996. Flora of Iran. Vol.1-4, Tehran. 2700p. (In Persian).
21. Mousavi A. 2004. Medicinal plants of Zanjan province, Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research, 20(3): 345-368. (In Persian).
22. Mozaffarian V. 1983. The Family of Umbelliferae in Iran- Keys and Distribution.Tehran: Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands Press, 395p. (In Persian).
23. Omid Beigi R. 1993. Production of Medicinal Plants. 1st ed. Tehran University.Iran. 1993, 139p. (In Persian).
24. Omid Beigi R. 1997. Approach the Production and Processing Plants. Tarahan Publisher, Tehran. (In Persian).
25. Parsa A. 1943-1950. Flora of Iran. Vol. 1-5, Tehran University Press. (In Persian).
26. Biological Diversity for Food and Agriculture. Rome. [cited 19 February,2010], available from:
27. Rechinger K.H. (Ed), 1963–1998. Flora Iranica, Vol. 1-180. Akademische Drucku. Verlagsanstalt, Graz, Austria, 9368p.
28. Saberi Amoli S., Naseri A. Rahmani Gh., Kalirad A. 2004. Medicinal plants of Kerman province, Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research,20(4): 487-532. (In Persian).
29. Schippmann U., Leaman D.J., Cunningham A.B. 2002. Impact of cultivation and gathering of medicinal plants on biodiversity: Global Trends and Issues.Biodiversity and the Ecosystem Approach in Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. FAO. 21p.
30. Tadbir-Jahed Consulting Engineering, 1996. Technical Reports of conservation and water spreading project in Zanjireh watershed of Mrand, East Azerbaijan organization of Jihad, Ministry of Jihad-Agriculture, 205p. (In Persian).
31. Walter K.S., Gillett H.J., (Eds), 1998. 1997 IUCN Red List of Threatened Plants.Compiled by the World Conservation Monitoring Center, Gland, Switzerland,IUCN, 862p.
32. Zargari A. 1988-1991. Medicinal Plants. Vol. 1-5, Tehran University Publication,Tehran, Pp. 4720. (In Persian).