1. Allison, L.E., 1965. Organic carbon, In Black, C.A., Evans, D.D., White, J.L., Ensminger, L.E., Clark, F.E. (Eds.), Methods of Soil Analysis, Part 2, Chemical and Microbiological Properties. American Society of Agronomy, Madison, 1367 p.
2. Azizi, S. 2009. Identification of pathogenic factors and Spatial variation of Loranthus europaeus in the forests of Ilam province. Master of Science thesis, Gorgan university, 67 p.
3. Azizi, S., Kaoosi, M. R. 2009. Effect of aspect on Loranthus europaeus and identification of their host in the forests of Ilam province. 2th congress on forest of Iran, Karaj, 1-10.
4. Bouyoucos, G.J. 1962. Hydrometer method improved for making particle size analysis of soils. Agron. J. 54: 464- 465.
5. Bremner, J.M. & Mulvaney, 1982. Nitrogen total, In page, A.L., Miller, R.H., Keeney, R.R. (Eds), Methods of Soil Analysis, Part 2 Second ed. American Society of Agronomy, Madison, WI, 595-624 p.
6. Christenson, J.A., Young, D. and Olsen, M.W. 2003. True Mistletoe, The University of Arizona, Publication AZ, Onlineat.
7. Hosseini, A. 2013. Effect of Loranthus europaeus on some morphological traits and nutrients elements of Quercus brantii in Zagros forest (case study: southern aspect of Manesht) trees leaves. Natural Ecosystem of Iran, 4 (2): 1-11.
8. Hosseini, A. 2015. Phenological characteristics of continental mistletoe (Loranthus europaeus Jacq.) for its temporal control management. Iranian Journal of Forest and Range Protection Research. 24 (1): 150-162.
9. Hosseini, S.M., Kartoolinejad, D., Mirnia, S.K., Tabibzadeh, Z., Akbarinia, M. and Shayanmehr, F., 2008. The European Mistletoe Effects on Leaves and Nutritional Elements of Two Host Species in Hyrcanian Forests. Silva Lusitana 16(2): 229 – 237.
10. Karunaichamy, K.S.T.K., K. Paliwal, P.A. 1999. Arp, Biomass and nutrient dynamics of mistletoe (Dendrophthoe falcate) and Neem (Azadirachta indica) Seedlings. Rubber Research Institute of India, Kottayam. 8 pp.
11. Kartoolinejad, D., Hosseini, S. M. Mirnia, S. K., Akbarinia, M. and Shayanmehr, F. 2009. Investigation of the Relationship between Infection Intensity to mistletoe (Viscum album L.) with Some Host Species Features in Nour Forest Park. Journal of the Iranian Natural Res, 61(1): 111-122.
12. Kartoolinejad, D., Hosseini, S. M. Mirnia, S. K. and Shayanmehr, F. 2008. The effect of mistletoe (Viscum album L.) on four nutrient elements Mg, Zn, Mn, Na and leaf area and weight of host trees in Hyrcanian forests. Pajouhesh and Sazandegi, 77: 47-52.
13. Kartoolinejad D., Hosseini S.M., Mirnia S.K., Tabib zadeh G.Z. and Akbarinia M. 2007. Effect of Mistletoe (Viscum album) on Macronutrients N, P, K and Ca of Hornbeam and Ironwood tree in Hyrcanian Forests. 20(1): 72-79.
14. Lo Gullo, M. A., Glatzel, G. Devkota, M., Raimondo, F., Trifilo, P. and Richter, H., 2012. Mistletoes and mutant albino shoots on woody plants as mineral nutrient traps. Annals of Botany, 109: 1101– 1109.
15. Mellado, A. and Zamora, R. 2016. Spatial heterogeneity of a parasitic plant drives the seed-dispersal pattern of a zoochorous plant community in a generalist dispersal system. Functional ecology, 30 (3): 459–467.
16. Matula, R., Svátek, M., Pálková, M., Volařík, D. and Vrška, T., 2015. Mistletoe infection in an oak forest is influenced by competition and host size. Plos one, 10(5): 0127055.
17. Miles, P.H., Wilkinson, N.S. and McDowell, L.R., 2001. Analysis of Minerals for Animal Nutrition Research. Department of Animal Science, University of Florida, Gainesville, USA, 117p.
18. Moreno, G., J.J. Obrador & A. Garcia, 2007. Impact of evergreen oaks on soil fertility and crop production in intercropped dehesas, Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment, 119: 270–280.
19. Mutlu, S., Osma, E., Ilhan, V., Turkoglu, H.I. and Atici, O., 2016. We found mistletoe accumulates nutrient elements in its structure as a trap and causes a severe drought stress in the Scots pine in dry summer seasons. Trees 30(3): 815–824
20. Naseri, B., Karami, F. Naderi, F., Salamat, E. 2011. An evaluation of showy mistletoe (Loranthus europaeus) infection of oak forests in Meyantang, Ilam province. Iranian Journal of Forest and Range Protection Research. 8 (2):178-182.
21. Norton, D.A. and Carpenter, M.A.,1998. Mistletoe as Parasites: Host Specificity and Speciation. Elsevier Science LTD, 13(3): 101-03.
22. Olsen, S.R., Cole, C.V., Watanabe, F.S., and Dean, L.A. 1954. Estimation of available phosphorus in soils by extraction with sodium bicarbonate, USDA Circular, 939: 1-19.
23. Page, S. E. , Wust, R. A. J., Wriss, D., Rieley, J. O., Shotyk, W., Limin, S. 2004. A record of late Pleistocene and Holocene carbon accumulation and implication for past, present and features carbon dynamics. Jornal of Quaternary Science, 19: 625-635.
24. Rhoades, J.D. 1982. Cation exchangeable capacity. In: Page, A.L., Miller, R.H., Keeney, D.R. (Eds.), Methods of Soil Analysis: Part2. Chemical and Microbiological Properties. Agronomy Monograph,vol. 9. ASA and SSSA, Madison, WI, 149–157.
25. Zuber, D., 2004. Biological Flora of Central Europe: Viscum album L. Flora 199: 188-203.