1. Al Rawashdeh R., Campbell G., Titi A. 2016. The socio-economic impacts of mining on local communities: The case of Jordan. The Extractive Industries and Society, 3(2), 494-507.
2. Avcı D., Adaman F., Özkaynak B. 2010. Valuation languages in environmental conflicts: How stakeholders oppose or support gold mining at Mount Ida, Turkey. Ecological Economics, 70(2), 228-238.
3. Bebbington A. 2010. Extractive industries and stunted states: conflict, responsibility and institutional change in the Andes. Corporate social responsibility: Comparative critiques, 97-116.
4. Bebbington A., Bebbington D.H., Bury J., Lingan J., Muñoz J.P., Scurrah M. 2008. Mining and social movements: struggles over livelihood and rural territorial development in the Andes. World Development, 36(12), 2888-2905.
5. Berkes F., Colding J., Folke C. (Eds.). 2008. Navigating social-ecological systems: building resilience for complexity and change. Cambridge University Press.
6. Bodin Ö., Crona B.I. 2009. The role of social networks in natural resource governance: What relational patterns make a difference?. Global environmental change, 19(3), 366-374.
7. Bustos B., Folchi M., Fragkou M. 2016. Coal mining on pastureland in Southern Chile; challenging recognition and participation as guarantees for environmental justice. Geoforum.
8. Cochran. W. G, 1977. Sampling techiques, 3nd edition, Whley and Sons, USA, 428 pp.
9. Custodio. E, M. del Carmen Cabrera, R.Poncela, L. O. Puga, E. Skupien, & A. del Villar, 2016. Groundwater intensive exploitation and mining in Gran Canaria and Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain: Hydrogeological, environmental, economic and social aspects. Science of The Total Environment, 557, 425-437.
10. George-Laurentiu. M, M. Florentina-Cristina, & C. Andreea-Loreta, 2016. The Assessment of Social and Economic Impacts Associated to an Abandoned Mining Site Case study: Ciudanovita (Romania). Procedia Environmental Sciences, 32, 420-430.
11. Hilson, G, 2016. Farming, small-scale mining and rural livelihoods in Sub-Saharan Africa: A critical overview. The Extractive Industries and Society, 3(2), 547-563.
12. Kalantari, Kh., 2012. Data Processing and Analysis in Socio-Economic Research. (5th Ed.). Saba farhang, University of Tehran, 388 p.
13. Krejcie, R. V., & Morgan, D. W., 1970. Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 30, 607- 610.
14. Lechner A.M., McIntyre, N., Witt K., Raymond C.M., Arnold S., Scott M., and Rifkin W. 2017. Challenges of integrated modelling in mining regions to address social, environmental and economic impacts. Environmental Modelling & Software, 93, 268-281.
15. Liu J., Dietz T., Carpenter S.R., Alberti M., Folke C., Moran E., Ostrom E. 2007. Complexity of coupled human and natural systems. Science, 317(5844), 1513-1516.
16. Liu L., Liu J., Zhang Z. 2014. Environmental justice and sustainability impact assessment: In search of solutions to ethnic conflicts caused by coal mining in Inner Mongolia, China. Sustainability, 6(12), 8756-8774.
17. Manowska A., Osadnik K.T., Wyganowska M. 2017. Economic and social aspects of restructuring Polish coal mining: Focusing on Poland and the EU. Resources Policy, 52, 192-200.
18. Meisanti M., Jusoff K., Salman D., Rukmana D. 2012. The impacts of gold mining on the farmer’s community. American-Eurasian Journal of Sustainable Agriculture, 6(4), 209-214.
19. Morrice E., Colagiuri R. 2013. Coal mining, social injustice and health: A universal conflict of power and priorities. Health & place, 19, 74-79.
20. Sabatini. F, 2009. Social capital as social networks: A new framework for measurement and an empirical analysis of its determinants and consequences. The Journal of Socio-Economics, 38(3), 429-442.
21. Saeedi garaghany. H. R, H. Arzani, M. Ghorbani & N. Jahanbakhsh goruohi, 2016. The analysis of social structure and indigenous knowledge Il Mohammad Soleimani city of Jiroft. Journal of Rangeland. 10 (1): 109-123.