1. DE R., Kar R.K. 1995. Seed germination and seedling growth of mung bean under water stress by PEG 6000. Seed science and technology, 23(2): 301-308.
2. He Y.L., Liu Y.L., Chen Q., Bian A.H. 2002. Thermotorerance related to antioxidation induced by salicylic acid and heat hardening in tall fescue
seedlings. Journal of Plant Physiology, Molecular and Biology, 28(2): 89-95.
3. Jaradat A., Shahid A., Al-Maskri A. 2004. Genetic diversity in the Batini barley landrace from Oman: II. Response to salinity stress. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science, 44: 997-1007.
4. Jafari M. 1994. Consideration of salinity resistance of some rangeland grasses in Iran. Research Institute of Forest and Rangelands Publishers, 1: 100.
5. Kaya M., Oku G., Atak M. 2005. Effects of salt and drought stresses on germination and seedling growth of Pea (Pisum sativum L.). Turk Journal
Agric, 29: 237-242.
6. Patanè C., Saita A., Sortino O. 2012. Comparative effects of salt and water stress on seed germination and early embryo growth in two cultivars of sweet sorghum. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science. 199(1): 30-37.
7. Peel M., Waldorn D., Jensen B.L., Chatterton B.K., Horton N.J. and Dudley L.2004. Screening for salinity tolerance in alfalfa a repeatable method. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science, 44:2049-2053.
8. Shalhevet J. 1993. Plant under salt and water stress. In: Plant adaptation to environmental stress (Eds: L. Fowden, T. Mansfield, and J. Stoddard). 133-1554. Chapman and Hall.
9. Sherrod L.B. 1971. Nutritive value of Kochia scoparia. I. Yield and chemical composition at three stages of maturity. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science, 63: 343-344.
10. Sherrod L.B. 1971. Nutritive value of Kochia scoparia. I. Yield and chemical composition at three stages of maturity. Agro. J. 63: 343-344.
11. Singh J., Patel A.L. 1996. Water statues, gaseous exchange, prolin accumulation and yield of wheat in response to water stress. Annual of Biology Ludhiana, 12:77-81.
12. Steppuhn H., Volkmar K., Miller P. 2001. Comparing canola, field pea, dry bean and durum wheat crops grown in saline media. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science, 41: 1827-1833.
13. Volence J. and Cherney J. 1999. Yield components, morphology and quality of multifoliate alfalfa phenotypes. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science, 30:1234-1239.
14. Yoshida S., Forno D., Cock J., Gomez K. 1976. Laboratory Manual for Physiological Studies of Rice. IRRI, Los Baños, Philippines.
15. Zeng L., Shannon M. 2000. Salinity effects on seedling growth and yield components of rice. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science, 40: 996-1003.