1. Avon C., Dumas Y., Bergès L. 2013. Management practices increase the impact of roads on plant communities in forests. Biological Conservation, 159: 24-31.
2. Azarnivand H., Zarh-chahoki M.A. 2011. Rangeland ecology. p: 345.
3. Bakhtiari, S. 2012. Atlas Roads of Iran. 2012. Institute of Geographically and Cartography, 312 p. (In Persian).
4. Belinchon R., Martinez I., Escudero A., Aragon G., Valladares F. 2007. Edge effects on epiphytic communities in a Mediterranean Quercus pyrenaica forest. Veg Sc.J. 18: 81-90.
5. Bogren J., Gustavsson T. 1991. Nocturnal air and road surface temperature variations in complex terrain. J. Climatol. 11 (4): 443-455.
6. Bolling J.D., Walker L.R. 2000. Plant and soil recovery along a series of abandoned desert roads. Journal of Arid Environments, 46: 1–24
7. Bowering M., LeMay V., Marshal P. 2006. Effects of forest road on the growth of adjacent lodgeopole pine trees. Journal Forest. Research. 36 (4): 919-929.
8. Buckley D.S., Crow T.R., Nauertz E.A., Schulz K.E. 2003. Influences of skid trails and haul roads on under story plant richness and composition in managed forest lands capes in upper Michigan, USA. Ecol. Manage. 175: 509-520.
9. Coffin A.W. 2007. From road kill to road ecology: A review of the ecological effects of roads. Journal of Transport Geography. 15: 396–406.
10. Dickinson M.B., Whigham D.F., Hermann S.M. 2000. Tree regeneration in felling and natural tree fall disturbances in a semi deciduous Tropical Forest in Mexico.Ecological Management. 134 (1-3): 137-151.
11. Gatto M. 1995. Sustainability: Is it a well defined concept, ecological society of America. 5: 1181-1183.
12. Garcia M., Montane F., Pique J., Retana J. 2007. Over story structure and topographic gradients determining diversity and abundance of understory shrub species in temperate forests in Spain. Forest Ecology and Management, 242: 391-406.
13. Gustavsson T. 1990. Variation in road surface temperature due to topography and wind. Appl. Climatol. 4: 227-236.
14. Hansen M.J., Clevenger A.P. 2005. The influence of disturbance and habitat on the presence of non-native plant species along transport corridors. Biol. Conserv.125(2): 249-259.
15. Hayasakaa D., Akasakaa M., Miyauchi D., Elgene B., Boxc O., Uchida T. 2012.Qualitative variation in roadside weed vegetation along an urban–rural road gradient. Flora. 207: 126–132.
16. Karim M.N., Mallik A.U. 2008. Roadside vegetation by native plants Roadside microhabitats, floristic zonation and species traits. Ecol. Eng. 32 (3): 222-237.
17. Khodadad A., Sepehry A. 2012. Investigating the way of managing vegetation in roadside (Case Study; Edge of Kouhikheyl-Behenmir Road). Iranian Journal of Natural Resources, 65 (3): 367-377. (In Persian).
18. Lamont B.B., Whitten V.A., Witkowski E.T.F., Rees R.G., Enright N.J. 1994.Region and local (road verge) effects on size and fecundity in Banksia menziesii.Aust. J. Ecol. 19: 19.
19. Liu Sh ., Deng L., Zhao Q., DeGloria S D., Dong S. 2011. Effects of road network on vegetation pattern in Xishuangbanna, Yunnan Province, Southwest China.Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 16(8): 591–594.
20. Marcantonio M., Rocchini D., Geri F., Bacaro G., Amici V. 2013. Biodiversity, roads,& landscape fragmentation: Two Mediterranean cases. Applied Geography, 42: 63-72.
21. May R.M. 1975. Patterns of species abundance and diversity. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, P: 81-120.
22. Mesdaghi M. 1998. Statistical Methods in agricultural sciences and natural resources research. Gorgan University of Agricultural and Natural Resources, 283 p. (In Persian)
23. Megahan W.F. 1988. Effects of forest roads on watershed function in mountainous areas. Symposium on environmental geotechnical and problematic soils and rocks. Proceedings, Pp: 335-348.
24. Najafi A., Hossieni S.M., Ezzati S., Torabi M., Fakhari M.A. 2011. Comparison of regeneration and biodiversity of trees on cut and fill edges of forest road (Case Study: Chamestan and Lavige Forests, Noor). J. of Wood & Forest Science and Technology, 17(4):132-159. (In Persian)
25. Neher D.A., Asmussen D., Lovell S.T. 2013. Roads in northern hardwood forests affect adjacent plant communities and soil chemistry in proportion to the maintained roadside area. Science of the Total environment, 449: 320-327.
26. Nekooimehr M., Rafatnia N., Raisian R., Jahanbazi H., Talebi M., Abdolahi Kh.2006. Impact of road construction on forest destruction in Bazoft region. Iranian Journal of Forest and Poplar Research, 14 (3): 228-243. (In Persian)
27. Parendes L.A., Jones J.A. 2000. Role of light availability and dispersal mechanisms in invasion of exotic plants roads and streams. Conserv. Biol., 14 (1): 64-75.
28. Parma R., Shataee Jouybari Sh. 2010. Impact of physiographic and human factors on crown cover and diversity of woody species in the Zagros forests (Case study:Ghalajeh forests, Kermanshah province). Iranian Journal of Forest and Poplar Research, 18(4): 539-555. (In Persian)
29. Parsakhoo A., Jalilvand H., Hosseini S.A., Sheikhi M. 2008. Effect of asphalted and earthy forest roads on stock growth of edge and adjacent stands. Journal of Agricultural. Sciences and Natural Research, 15 (5): (In Persian)
30. Shahsavari A. 2008. The Study of some wild and cultivate plants in Hamedan City.Iranian Journal of Biology, Biological, 21 (4): 712-722.
31. Smit I.P.J., Asner G.P. 2012. Roads increase woody cover under varying geological,rainfall and fire regimes in African savanna. Journal of Arid Environments 80:74-80.
32. Tormo J., Fayos P., Bochet E. 2008. Relative importance of plant traits and ecological filters in road embankment vegetation under semiarid Mediterranean conditions, ecological engineering 33: 258–264.
33. Venkatram A., Isakov V., Thoma E., Baldauf R. 2007. Analysis of air quality data near roadways using a dispersion model. Atmos. Environ. 41(40):9481-9497.