1. Azkiya M. 1994. Investigation and appraisal of social and economic aspects of range plans in Fars and Kohkiloye and Boyer Ahmad province. Institute of Social Study and Research Tehran. 50p. (In Persian).
2. Baghestani Meybodi N., Azaenivand H., Shokatfadaei M., Nikkhah, A. 2005. An investigation of the soluble carbohydrate reserve changes in dominant species of steppe regions in Yazd province. Iranian Journal of Natural Resources, 57 (4):799-812. (In Persian).
3. Dadkhah A., Asadi A. 2010. Investigating floristic composition and species richness in Asadli–Polmis summer rangelands of northern Khorasan. Journal Rangeland and Desert Researches of Iran. 17 (4): 589-603. (In Persian).
4. Farahanifard S., Sadegi W. 2006. Ownership Forms and Effect on Utilization of Natural Resources, Economic Research Journal, 6 (4): 112-123. (In Persian).
5. Fridley J.D. 2001. The influence of species diversity on ecosystem productivity:how, where, and why? OIKOS, 93: 514-526.
6. Forouzandeh M. Zia-Tabar Ahmadi M.Kh., Tamartash R. 2003. Investigating species richness in three types of soils in Ghomishan plain. Iranian Journal Natural Research. 56:142-154. (In Persian).
7. Gains P. 1992. Diver: a program for diversity measures in ecology, University of Treste. Distributed by Scientcia Publishing, Budapest, Hungary.
8. Goodman D. 1978. The theory of diversity. Stability relationships in ecology. GU artery Review of Biology. 50: 237-266.
9. Hosseininasab M.S., Barani H. Dianati Tilaki G.A. 2010. Studying of relationship between ownership type and explanation state in summer rangeland of Arak Township. Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Research, 17 (1): 166-179. (In Persian).
10. Karimian, A.A. 2011. Investigation and comparison of range condition in different utilization methods (Case study: Winter rangelands in Semnan province). Journal of Rural Research, 2 (2): 95-110. (In Persian).
11. Keely J.E., Forthering ham C.J. 2005. Plot shap effect on plant species diversity measurements. J. Veg. Sci. 16: 249- 256.
12. Kissling-Naf I., Volken T., Bisang K. 2002. Common property and natural resources in the Alps. The decay of management structures? Forest Policy and Economics,4, 135-147.
13. Khalighi M.M., Khalighi N., Farahpoor M. 2006. Studying of ecological and social sustenance with the different exploitation methods (Case study: Karaj river watershed). Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Research, 13 (2): 82-93. (In Persian).
14. Lise W. 2000. Factors influencing people’s participation in forest management in India. Journal of Ecological Economic, 34: 379-392.
15. May M. 2005. Species richness vs. evenness: independent relationship and different responses to edaphic factors. Oikos, 111: 192-198.
16. Mesdaghi M. 2003. Range Management in Iran, Astane Ghods Publications, 259p.(In Persian).
17. Mesdaghi M. 2005. Plant ecology, Mashhad Jahade Daneshgahi press, Iran, 187p.(In Persian).
18. Noor M. 2006. Ecological and species diversity of arid Mediterranean grazing land vegetation. Journal of Arid. Environment. 66: 698-715.
19. Papoli Yazdi M.H., Labaf Khaniki M. 2000. The Pasture: Exploitation system.Geographical Research, 15(1-2(56-57)): 7-40.
20. Sadeghnejad M.R. 1997. Diversity index in ecological units in Robat Gharebil. MSc thesis of rangeland, Gorgan University, 54p. (In Persian).
21. Stohlgern T.J., Kelly A.B., Yuka D. 1998. Comparison of rangeland vegetation sampling techniques in the central grassland. J. Range Manage. 51: 164-172.
22. Tavan M., Mesdaghi M., Dianati Tilaki Gh. 2009. Investigating floristic and species richness in plains and foothills of Aghghala rangelands of Golestan province.Iranian Journal Rangeland. 4 (2): 178-187. (In Persian).
23. Taya A., Ghorbani J., Shokri M. 2009. Investigating floristic composition and species richness in Salook Natural Park of northern Khorasan. Journal Rangeland and Desert Researches of Iran. 6 (4): 456-467.
24. Vahabzadeh A.H. 1985. Principles of Environmental Sciences (Translated),Mashhad Jahade Daneshgahi Press, Iran, 439p. (In Persian).
25. Vaseghi P., Ejtehadi H. 2011. Investigation of plant biodiversity related to Attitude,aspect and slope in Kalat highlands of Gonabad, Khorasan Rasavi Province, and East of Iran. Journal of Science Teacher Training University, 9(3): 547-558. (In Persian).
26. Zhaoa W.Y. 2007. Changes in vegetation diversity and structure in response to heavy grazing pressure in northern Tianshan Mountain China. Journal of Arid Environment, 69: 309-319.