1. Ahvazi L., Zare M., Azarnivand H. 2009. Studying of the species diversity changes in the East rangelands of Semnan in relation to environmental factors, Journal of Rangeland 4: 552-563. (In Persian)
2. Aronson J., Shimda A. 1992. Plant species diversity along a Mediterranean desert gradient and its correlation with internal rainfall fluctuation. Journal of Arid Environments, 23: 235-247.
3. Azarnivand H., Zare M. 2011. Rangeland Ecology, Tehran University Press. (In Persian)
4. Badano E.I., Cavieres L.A., Molinga-Montenegro M.A. Quiroz C.L. 2005. Slope aspect influences plant association patterns in the Mediterranean natural of central Chile, Journal of Arid Environments, 62: 93-108.
5. Carpentier G.C., Pelissier Raphael1 P. Jean-Pierre H. 2000. F. Sampling strategies for the assessment of tree species diversity. Journal of Vegetation Science 9: 161-172.
6. Ebrahimi M. 2005. Forest of the Zagros, Tehran University Press, 560p. (In Persian)
7. Fisher M.A., Fuel P.Z. 2004. Changs in forest vegetation and arbuscular mycorrhizae along a steep elevation gradient in Arizona. Forest Ecology and Management.200: 293-311.
8. Gracia M., Montane F., Retana J. 2007. Over story structure and topographic gradients determining diversity and abundance of understory shrub species in temperate forest in central Pyrenees (NE Spain), Forest Ecology and Management, 242: 391–397.
9. Grytnes J.A., Vetaas O.R. 2002. Species richness and altitude: A comparison between null models and interpolated plant species richness along the Himalayan altitudinal gradient, Nepal. The American Naturalist, 159 (3): 294-304.
10. Heidari H., Roshan S., Hatami, KH. 2010. Herbaceous plant biodiversity assessment in relation to physiographic factors in forest ecosystems, Journal of Renewable Natural Resources, 1 (2): 28-42
11. Hickman K.R., Hartnett D.C., Cochran R.C., Owensby C.E. 2004. Grazing management effects on plant species diversity in tall grass prairie. Journal of Range Management, 57: 58-65.
12. Kuoa N.W., Hsiaob T.Y., Yu Y.H. 2012. Delphi–matrix approach to SEA and its application within the tourism sector in Taiwan. Environmental Impact Assessment Review. 25:259–80.
13. Larpkern P., Moe, S.R., Totland Q. 2014. The effects of environmental variables and human disturbance on woody species richness and diversity in a bamboo–deciduous forest in northeastern Thailand, Ecology Research, 24: 147–156
14. Mahdavi A., Haidari M., Ishaghirad, J. 2010. Investigate the biological diversity of plant species in relation to soil and soil physico-chemical factors in the Kabirkoh protected areas, Journal-RESEARCH and spruce forest. 18(3): 436-42. (In Persian)
15. Nemati M., Jamzad Z., Noori F., Jalilian, N. 2009. Collection and identification of Kermanshah province flora in order to herbarium establishment. Agriculture and Natural Resources Researches Center of Kermanshah, (In Persian).
16. Rajendra P., Schmidt S.D., Gnanavelrajah, N. 2010. Relating plant diversity to biomass and soil erosion in a cultivated landscape of the eastern seaboard region of Thailand. Applied Geography: 1-12 pp.
17. Taleshi H., Akbarinia M. 2012. Biodiversity of woody and herbaceous species in relation to environmental factors in the forests of East Payynband, Journal of Biology 24 (5): 777-766. (In Persian)
18. Zare M.A. 2014. The Booklet of Plant Sociology, Natural Resources Faculty of Tehran University. (In Persian)
19. Zare M., Qomi S., Azarnivand H., Pirisahragard H. 2010. Study of the relationship between species diversity and environmental factors (Case Study: Artun meadows - Fshtdk Taleghan), Journal of Range Management, .171-third year, the
second number, 180. (In Persian)
20. Zhang J.T., Zhang F. 2012, Ecological relations between forest communities and environmental variables in the Lishan Mountain Nature Reserve, China, African Journal of Agricultural Research, 6 (2): 248-259.