1. Bennett, N. 2010. Sustainable livelihoods from theory to conservation practice: an extended annotated bibliography for prospective application of livelihoods approaches in protected area community research.
2. Boafo, Y.A., Saito, O., Jasaw, G.S., Otsuki, K., Takeuchi, K. 2016. Provisioning ecosystem services-sharing as a coping and adaptation strategy among rural communities in Ghana's semi-arid ecosystem. Ecosystem Services, 19: 92-102.
3. Cai, M., Pettenella, D., Vidale, E. 2011. Income generation from wild mushrooms in marginal rural areas. Forest Policy and Economics, 13, 221-226.
4. Dash, M., Behera, B. 2016. Determinants of household collection of non-timber forest products (NTFPs) and alternative livelihood activities in Similipal Tiger Reserve, India. Forest Policy and Economics, 73: 215-228.
5. Deressa, W., Hailemariam, D., Ali, A. 2007. Economic costs of epidemic malaria to households in rural Ethiopia. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 12, 1148-1156.
6. Derks, J., Giessen, L., Winkel, G. 2020. COVID-19-induced visitor boom reveals the importance of forests as critical infrastructure. Forest Policy and Economics, 118: 102253.
7. Fu, Y., Chen, J., Guo, H., Chen, A., Cui, J., Hu, H. 2009. The role of non-timber forest products during agroecosystem shift in Xishuangbanna, southwestern China. Forest Policy and Economics, 11: 18-25.
8. Gatiso, T.T., Ordaz-Németh, I., Grimes, T., Lormie, M., Tweh, C., Kühl, H.S., Junker, J. 2018. The impact of the Ebola virus disease (EVD) epidemic on agricultural production and livelihoods in Liberia. PLoS neglected tropical diseases, 12, e0006580.
9. Ghanbari, S., Aghai, M. 2020. The way towards getting back financial benefits from agroforestry systems and improving food security (the case of Arasbaran Biosphere reserve). ECOPERSIA, 9: 33-41.
10. Ghanbari, S., Heshmatol Vaezin, S.M., Shamekhi, T. 2017 Identification and economic prioritization of non-wood forest products of Arasbaran forests based on traditional harvest statistics (Case Study: Ilganachay Watershed). Iranin Journal of forest, 9: 411-425.
11. Ghanbari, S., Heshmatol Vaezin, S.M., Shamekhi, T., Eastin, I.L. 2014. Market expansion's influence on the harvesting of non-wood forest products in the Arasbaran forests of Iran. The Forestry Chronicle, 90, 599-604.
12. Ghanbari, S., Heshmatol Vaezin, S.M., Shamekhi, T., Eastin, I.L., Lovrić, N., Aghai, M.M. 2020. The economic and biological benefits of non-wood forest products to local communities in Iran. Economic Botany, 74: 59-73.
13. Golar, G., Malik, A., Muis, H., Herman, A., Nurudin, N., Lukman, L. 2020. The social-economic impact of COVID-19 pandemic: implications for potential forest degradation. Heliyon, 6, e05354.
14. Griffith, E.F., Craige, S., Manzano, P., Pius, L., Jost, C.C. 2021. Impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on food security among East and West African pastoralists☆. In Advances in Food Security and Sustainability Elsevier.
15. Heubach, K., Wittig, R., Nuppenau, E.A., Hahn, K. 2011. The economic importance of non-timber forest products (NTFPs) for livelihood maintenance of rural west African communities: A case study from northern Benin. Ecological Economics, 70, 1991-2001.
16. Illukpitiya, P., Yanagida, J.F. 2010. Farming vs forests: Trade-off between agriculture and the extraction of non-timber forest products. Ecological Economics, 69, 1952-1963.
17. Liu, Y., Zhang, Q., Liu, Q., Yan, Y., Hei, W., Yu, D., Wu, J. 2020. Different Household Livelihood Strategies and Influencing Factors in the Inner Mongolian Grassland. Sustainability, 12, 839.
18. Mahdavi, A., Sobhani, H., Shamekhi, T. 2009. Investigation on Non-wood forest products and the utilization methods in kamyaran forests. Iranian Journal of Forest and Poplar Research, 16: 507-520.
19. Mamo, G., Sjaastad, E., Vedeld, P. 2007. Economic dependence on forest resources: A case from Dendi District, Ethiopia. Forest Policy and Economics, 9, 916-927.
20. Motamedi, J., Mofidi Chelan, M., Rahmanpour, S., Souri, M. 2018. Economic Evaluation of Shallot Utilization in Varnasa Rangeland, Naghadeh, Iran. Journal of Rangeland Science, 8: 240-252.
21. Nguthi, F., Niehof, A. 2008. Effects of HIV/AIDS on the livelihood of banana-farming households in Central Kenya. NJAS-Wageningen Journal of Life Sciences, 56: 179-190.
22. O’Brien, L., Forster, J. 2020. Engagement with nature and Covid-19 restrictions. Quantitative analysis 2020.
23. Obrist, B., Mayumana, I., Kessy, F. 2010. Livelihood, malaria and resilience: a case study in the Kilombero Valley, Tanzania. Progress in Development Studies, 10: 325-343.
24. Olsen, J., Mitchell, R. 2020. Change in use of green and open space following COVID-19 lockdown ‘stay at home’phase and initial easing of lockdown. University of Glasgow: Glasgow, Scotland.
25. Pan, Y., Wei, G., Cunningham, A.A., Li, S., Chen, S., Milner-Gulland, E., Turvey, S.T. 2016. Using local ecological knowledge to assess the status of the Critically Endangered Chinese giant salamander Andrias davidianus in Guizhou Province, China. Oryx, 50: 257-264.
26. Pramova, E., Locatelli, B., Djoudi, H., Somorin, O.A. 2012. Forests and trees for social adaptation to climate variability and change. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change, 3, 581-596.
27. Rice, W.L., Meyer, C., Lawhon, B., Taff, B.D., Mateer, T., Reigner, N., Newman, P. 2020. The COVID-19 pandemic is changing the way people recreate outdoors: preliminary report on a national survey of outdoor enthusiasts amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
28. Roberts, D., Boon, R., Diederichs, N., Douwes, E., Govender, N., Mcinnes, A., Mclean, C., O’Donoghue, S., Spires, M. 2012. Exploring ecosystem-based adaptation in Durban, South Africa:“learning-by-doing” at the local government coal face. Environment and Urbanization, 24, 167-195.
29. Saxena, A., Dutta, A., Fischer, H.W., Saxena, A.K., Jantz, P. 2021. Forest livelihoods and a “green recovery” from the COVID-19 pandemic: Insights and emerging research priorities from India. Forest Policy and Economics, 131: 102550.
30. Scarano, F.R. 2017. Ecosystem-based adaptation to climate change: concept, scalability and a role for conservation science. Perspectives in Ecology and Conservation, 15, 65-73.
31. Selemani, I.S. 2020. Indigenous knowledge and rangelands’ biodiversity conservation in Tanzania: success and failure. Biodiversity and Conservation, 1-14.
32. Sinthumule, N.I., Mashau, M.L. 2020. Traditional ecological knowledge and practices for forest conservation in Thathe Vondo in Limpopo Province, South Africa. Global Ecology and Conservation, e00910.
33. Soltani, A., Angelsen, A., Eid, T., Naieni, M.S.N., Shamekhi, T. 2012. Poverty, sustainability, and household livelihood strategies in Zagros, Iran. Ecological Economics, 79: 60-70.
34. Sunderlin, W.D., Angelsen, A., Belcher, B., Burgers, P., Nasi, R., Santoso, L., Wunder, S. 2005. Livelihoods, forests, and conservation in developing countries: an overview. World Development, 33, 1383-1402.
35. Vaughan, R.C., Munsell, J.F., Chamberlain, J.L. 2013. Opportunities for Enhancing Nontimber Forest Products Management in the United States. Journal of Forestry, 111: 26-33.
36. Vedeld, P., Angelsen, A., Bojö, J., Sjaastad, E., Kobugabe Berg, G. 2007. Forest environmental incomes and the rural poor. Forest Policy and Economics, 9: 869-879.
37. White, J., Morton, J. 2005. Mitigating impacts of HIV/AIDS on rural livelihoods: NGO experiences in sub-Saharan Africa. Development in practice, 15: 186-199.
38. WHO (2020) WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard.
39. Wunder, S., Börner, J., Shively, G., Wyman, M. 2014. Safety nets, gap filling and forests: a global-comparative perspective. World Development, 64: S29-S42.
40. Zhang, L., Guan, Z., Fei, H., Yan, L., Turvey, S.T., Fan, P. 2020. Influence of traditional ecological knowledge on conservation of the skywalker hoolock gibbon (Hoolock tianxing) outside nature reserves. Biological Conservation, 241: 108267.
41. Ziembicki, M., Woinarski, J., Mackey, B. 2013. Evaluating the status of species using Indigenous knowledge: Novel evidence for major native mammal declines in northern Australia. Biological Conservation, 157: 78-92.